Saturday, November 22, 2008

Right now moment

Right now I'm watching Mr. Bean's Holiday while I write this. Gaazh is laying beside me on the floor by the couch. Jamie is cooking up some lunch...mmm...smells delicious. It looks like a nice day outside. The sun is out, the sky is blue, and the sound of traffic is alive and well. I think hockey on CBC starts at the top of the hour. Perhaps watch a bit of it after I eat. Mmmmm I can smell that coffee...yummy. Coffe and cigarettes is the best combination in the world.
Hows your day? Carry on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like coffee 2. how do you feel 2day? don is pretty tired from last night lol!nona

23/11/08 8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was feeling not too bad actually. Maybe tired but thats all. Nothing big. Coulda went again if you guys asked again..LOL. JK

24/11/08 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home