Wednesday, December 03, 2008

This is now

Well its been three days since the family left. I miss them already. It was pretty tough watching them drive off; I got all choked up. They spent a long five days down here with us; that was a long time. It almost seemed as though they were living with us the whole time; thats why it was sad to see them leave, I was getting used to seeing their faces everyday. Now its just quiet. No Aryis running around, singing, playing games, watching Noggin; no Kemper crying for a bottle,and smiling and laughing almost all the time; no hearing Bri, Tashina, and mom laugh and speak. It's just quiet.
Oh well...thats life eh? I got mine and they have theirs. Life goes on. It's not like I'll never, ever see them again.

Parent teacher conferences tomorrow night. Man they take forever. 4 to 8 pm. Gonna be a very longggggg day and night.

Its cold outside.

3 Comments:

Blogger Niijii said...

When Jamie was here, she found some really cute baby pictures while she was looking in the sales flyers....she wasn't even looking at the baby clothes just the babies!! hint hint. I had to tell here "time to get busy".

3/12/08 9:33 PM  
Blogger Freedom said...

I know how you feel. When I was living in the Twin Cities and had to leave Fam. I would cry all the way back to the cement jungle. Blog more. I like to read your words.

15/1/09 7:52 AM  
Blogger Freedom said...

I know how you feel. When I was living in the Twin Cities and had to leave Fam. I would cry all the way back to the cement jungle. Blog more. I like to read your words.

15/1/09 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home