Friday, January 07, 2011

Shtaa-hye

So here I am today online looking for something to search and then it came to me, "I have a blog!" So I googled my old blog and voila there it was and now here I am.
Man two years ago was the last time I was on here. It seems like a long time ago, let me see...hmm...I was 30 years old that time, two months and ten days away from being nisimidana ashi bezhig. I can see from reading my last few posts that I was in the middle of Beaver Fever, I guess an update from that fever wouldn't hurt: we made it to the Frozen Four!!! Now we have this new Sanford Center aka BREC where the hockey team plays. Its going good over there. I still follow the Beavers but lately they haven't been having that much success in their new conference.

Anyways enough of that. So a lot has happened the past two years. We lost a dear family member last January. I will always remember her for being a very nice, very outgoing, funny, fun to be around, loving, caring, woman. I remember I first met her Thanksgiving evening 1999; from that point on I knew I would get along with her, and I did. She really is missed.

Jamie graduated from her Gikenoomaagejigaboo...LOL...Program. She is currently in her first year of teaching at the Ponemah Elementary School in.....Ponemah. I am so proud of her. She put in a lot of effort and hard work and dedication to complete her degree and also to get through her first few months of employment. I love her very much. Things are looking up for us right now; good times, good times. Getting closer and closer to that big thing..lol


This past Christmas I spent more than I could really spend. Oh well, everybody loved their gifts. That had to be the most I ever spent on my side of the family for....lol...just a big spender I am.

I'm laughing at myself here because I'm thinking, "One of the reasons I quit blogging was I didn't know what to write." Now here I am not knowing what to write at this moment. I'll end it here. Who knows maybe I'll write again tomorrow.

Bye Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home